This weekend! I’ll be selling at the Unique LA Spring Market! Come on by to see the new things I’ve made this spring, full details below! Between working in the studio and sending off wholesale orders we’ve been sure to get in a little time for adventures around town. Bike rides, beach walks, flea markets and fancy cocktails make long studio days all worth while! May 9+10, The 7th Annual LA Spring Market
Cost:$10 at the door (cash only) with Kids 12 and under are free.
Admission includes these Amenities & Perks:
• Unlimited re-entry for both days
• First 1,000 shoppers each day get free tickets to the OC Fair (value: $12)!
• To celebrate Mother’s Day on Sunday, moms will receive a free flower from Bloom Nation (while supplies last)!
• Free drinks from GT’s Kombucha, Boxed Water, Ventura Spirits, The Naked Grape and more!
• Free snacks from Luna and Clif Bar!
• Free DIY craft projects all weekend long
• Free photo booth portraits with Oh Snap Studios
• Kick up your feet in one of our multiple Lounges
• Baby Changing Station and private lounge
Where:The Penthouse at California Market Center, 110 East Ninth St. Hours: 11am-6pm (both Saturday & Sunday) Parking: There is secure, underground parking at the California Market Center for a $6 flat-rate during Unique USA. There are also numerous outdoor parking lots surrounding the building.