Hey there! What ‘cha doing this weekend? I hope coming to Unique Summer Market is gonna be part of your plans! I’ll be there with a bunch of my new things- Pennants and Silk Scarves, oh my! I’ve been hard at work making sure everything is finished and I can’t wait to share it all with you. This will be the first show I’ll be showing all of the my new work at so I would love it if you come by to check everything out!!
There will also be tons of other AWESOME vendors and fun things to see and do at this show. I hope you can make it!
Here’s some details:
August 9 & 10, The 6th Annual LA Summer Market
Cost: $10 at the door (cash only), Kids 12 and under are free.
Admission includes these Amenities & Perks:
• The first 5000 ticket buyers each day get a limited edition cotton tote bag from our artist series
• Unlimited re-entry for both days
• Stop by the Unique Clique Classroom to hear our curated experts share business advice, tell their stories and give loads of inspiration. See the schedule of these FREE workshops here.
• Free drinks from RUNA, JOIA All Natural Sodas, Honest Tea, and GT’s Kombucha!
• Free snacks from our friends at LUNA!
• Free DIY craft projects all weekend long in The DIY Den!
• Free photo booth portraits and slo-mo video fun from Smilebooth
• An exclusive Juice Served Here juice bar & Blue Bottle Coffee Lounge
• Grab food in our Fred 62 Pop-Up food court!
• Kick up your feet in one of our multiple Lounges
• Baby Changing Station and private lounge
Where: The Penthouse at California Market Center, 110 East Ninth St.
Hours: 11am-6pm (both Saturday & Sunday)
Parking: There is secure, underground parking at the California Market Center for a $6 flat-rate during Unique USA. There are also numerous outdoor parking lots surrounding the building.