I’ll be selling my Limited Edition Screen Prints, Buttons and Tote Bags this next Friday and Saturday at the spectacular “Handmade For The Holidays” show. There will be over 175 vendors selling a huge selection of handmade goods, bring your Christmas shopping lists!
I’ll also be previewing my new calenders!!! I’m super excited about them, so come check it out.
More info on the calenders below.
WHAT: HomeGrownMarket.com’s “Handmade For The Holidays”
Art, Fashion & Crafts Fair
WHEN: The two days following Thanksgiving – Friday and Saturday, November 23 and 24, from 11-6pm
WHERE: Fairfax High School (corner of Melrose and Fairfax).
This is not your “typical” arts & crafts “show”- it will be a rockin’ over the top holiday fair extravaganza with 175+ indie artists, designers and crafters from LA and across the country!
There will be:
* FREE Gift Bags full of handmade goodies valued $10-$250 each, while supplies last!
* FREE Chocolate Treat Bags (oh yeah!!)
* FREE “Over The Top” Gift Wrapping (all boxes/bags are made from 100% recycled materials) – we’re adding crazy bows, holly berries, pine cones, jingle bells and handmade coffee/vanilla scented gift tags to each package!
* FREE “Sit & Relax” Designer Lounge for tired legs
* GIVEAWAYS every hour
* ROCKIN’ Holiday Music
* TASTY Gourmet Lunches & Holiday Snacks from GRUB in Hollywood
* FREE Crafts Area – renew your commitment to environmental stewardship by embellishing reusable Whole Foods shopping bags with Tulip “Fashion Glitter” so every time you go shopping, you can BYOB (Bring Your Own Bag) and shop in style!
* Admission is just $2!
Hope to see you there!
All four calenders together!
This limited edition of 25 ‘2008’ calenders will be on sale for $35.00 each.
In white, soft yellow, sage green, light gray with two eyelets at the top for easy hanging.
Each one has a full year of hand lettered tear-off pages in a very readable font with a notes section to the right.
At the end of the year you can cut the print to it’s frame-able size of 12 by 12 inches and frame for the wall.
This calender is based on a very popular print I did earlier this year that sold out in a record two days so get ’em while you can!
Each calender went through the following process step by step.
1. cut paper to size
2. attach registration tabs
3. print back ground pattern of stripes in light yellow
4. print deer in chocolate brown
5. print stars in light lavender and sprinkle with steel glitter
6. print light gray along top and bottom
7. attach laser printed calender pages
9. cut to size and sign
9. in stall eyelets for easy hanging